Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dang bloggers tagging me

Okay, FINE Amy I will do this dumb....errr...I mean FUN little tag thing. But would you please explain to me AGAIN how blogging is different from facebook? Oh well, I'll bite. You know how I love to talk about myself anyways. haha In all actuality I am excited to post, but you know that I can never admit it because the coolness factor will be gone. Here is goes...



8 things I'm passionate about
1. icecream
2. pie
3. pie and icecream
4. cookies
5. oreo truffle balls
6. PB truffle balls
7. raspeberry pizza
8. Coldstone and/or Leatherbys


8 books I've read recently
1. The Slaugher House 5 (just read one chapter but I will finish it)
2. The Host (which is SO good P.S.)
3. Some random chinese foot-binding book (havent finished that yet either but it was good)
4.-8. Harry Potter series, which should technically be #1-7



8 things I often say
1. That was delectable, as was the first
2. Can life get any better? I submit that it can not
3. bizarre (yeah I dont know but that was the only word to describe The Host)
4. roDEO
5. wait, what?
6. I'm so indecisive, you choose
7. Ummm....sleep
8. I want a snowcone and/or slurpee


8 things that annoy me
1. blogging
2. facebook (sorry Amy I totally stole this from you)
3. dishes in the sink
4. not being able to fall asleep/stay asleep when you're exhausted
5. dishonesty
6. working and NOT contributing to society
7. laziness
8. people who don't know what they want


8 things I look forward to everyday
1. work, wait what?
2. warm summer nights
3. emails from Amy
4. getting texts and phone calls from my family and friends I care about
5. my 3:00 snack at work
6. locking the cabinets and closing the windows at work, knowing I get to go home
7. FOOD
8. random funny things that happen


8 things I look for in a friend
1. cool nickname
2. doesnt know what "too chocolatey" means
3. Would rather drive across the street to get groceries than walk
4. appreciates ELF as much as I do
5. knows all about Brian Reagen and can quote him on demand
6. someone ugly so I look good...too bad THAT has never happened. I really need to choose new friends, that's for sure
7. BYU attenderer
8. has horrible pics of me that they could use as bribery but doesn't


8 things I want to do before I die
1. get out of Utah
2. open up a bakery just to make cool new desserts
3. have children...which hopefully leads to #4...
4. Get married
5. live
6. eat real pizza and gelato in Italy
7. delete my facebook and blogging accounts
8. run 1/2 marathon


8 things I've learned this past year
1. blogging is exactly like I thought it would be
2. slip-ons are the only acceptable shoes
3. All socks should be fun to look at
4. MONK is an awesome show
5. Working is overrated--all though I definitely already knew this
6. Nathan and Amy are having a baby!
7. Leatherbys is actually delicious and not grainy
8. Helping out with one carport turns into building lots of things and NO sleeping in on Sat.

3 Joys
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Food

3 Fears
1. Being alone
2. Public speaking (which is actually number 1)
3. spiders

3 Goals
1. Get married
2. Have children
3. Don't kill the children

3 current obsessions
1. Lagoon
2. Snowoasis
3. Skateboarding

3 random surprising facts about me
1. Before Lagoon, I had never been to any amusement park whatsoever
2. I hate sushi and Indian food
3. I dont like chocolate and fruit mixed

I tag everyone who is bored enough to read this blog. Hope you guys enjoyed my dumb answers. have a great day!

2 comments:

The Romney Family said...

First of all, I totally hear you on the chocolate and fruit thing. Ew. Except chocolate-covered strawberries. YUM. But, now that I think about it, I still prefer the strawberries plain... Yah, anyway, ok um, SO FUN TO READ THIS. I have deduced many things from your post. 1) I am DEFINITELY the perfect friend for you. I meet pretty much every requirement. :) haha 2) You are adorable!!! I love you, I love you, and I don't care who knows! haha You just always make me laugh, you're so funny. Speaking of which, your friggin post made me SO hungry for treats!!!! Can you please make me some PB balls and get them over here PRONTO?? Thanks, you've been great, I can take it from here! lol Man, I love you. Come play with me already! I miss you.

ME ME ME said...

I knew that you'd appreciate that friends post. The funny thing is that I only wrote that for you and funny stuff about you. I was thinking "okay how do i describe Amy for this" so i wrote gay stuff about nicknames and not walking to the store and having horrible pics of me. ha ha so fun! I love you too so much. and yes i need to make you more treats and bring them to you. but i want to try out something new on you--like those delectable caramel brownies that i havent had time to make yet. For some reason i've been really busy lately. cant think why! lol I cant wait to find out about the baby. You are too cute. Hey, P.S. i'm wearing a pregnant shirt today, it's prettyu sweet.