Friday, July 11, 2008

Free Slurpees

I am American and therefore LOVE 7-11 Slurpees. Well it turns out that today is my (and YOUR) lucky day because in honor of 7/11, all 7-eleven gas stations are giving out free 7.11 oz slurpees. Not only do I get the most amazing beverage (if you can call it that) to drink but it is also FREE. Can life get any better? I submit that it can NOT! You better believe that I'll be going all around town from one 7-11 to the next collecting on the freeness. Everything tastes better when it's free. Dr. Pepper slurpee here I come!

3 comments:

Sara said...

arkerI likewise love slurpees. Too bad we don't have a 7-11 (or a "Sev" as we called them growing up) here in Dixie. I hope you drank one for me!

Sara said...

Blogger just messed up my comment. I swear I didn't write arkerI likewise.

The Romney Family said...

I didn't end up making it over there. :( Sad day. Nathan and I drove home from the ranch that day, and somehow I just got so preoccupied with stuff and before I knew it, the day was over and my chance was LONG GONE. I'm so bummed. Especially after reading your little "Dr. Pepper" slurpee comment--YUM. Oh well, I guess I don't really NEED the calories. And yesterday I made up for it by eating an entire carton of Ben & Jerry's by myself!!! haha It's ok though, because I'm pregnant... Right?!?