Friday, June 27, 2008

a WICKED good time




Last night, Luke, Leslie, and I went to Lagoon to ride some of the rides because we now all have season passes and a)I've never been to Lagoon or any amusement park for that matter, and b) we need to get our money's worth. Well, considering I didn't technically PAY for the pass, per say, I would say that just going would count as getting my money's worth! Anyhow, it was so much fun. I totally love Lagoon now and am going to go every single night...well maybe NOT QUITE that much but I definitely am planning on going again....tonight actually! lol To sum up the whole night in one word would be "wicked!" Luke was trying to decide all night whether to make me go on WICKED first and then all the other rides wouldn't seem so scary or to save it to the very end so that I didn't think all the other rides weren't so scary....a catch 22. I was totally at their disposal so they decided to save the best for last....or second to last I guess (we hit up the Colasses last). I thought all the rides were terrifying until I went on Wicked. I don't think that I have ever been so scared in my life, well except for when i went bungee jumping. The whole ride is like 10 seconds long but seems like 10 minutes. It was awesome. Luke and Leslie wouldn't even let me look at the ride before I got on it. They found out how ticklish I am and used that as the way to keep me from looking. Everytime I snuck a look, they tickled me. Anyhow, I am DYING to go back and ride Wicked tonight. That is one ride well worth the long line. I may even be brave enough to put my hands up on the old rickedy white rollercoaster now. Everyone needs to go check out Wicked at lagoon. Love it. Lagoon is such a fun place. I have to go see how great Lagoon-A-Beach is now too. I love having a season's pass--there is no pressure to wait in long lines or ride EVERYTHING in one night because you know you can go back anytime. Like last night, we decided to go home even though it was open for another 15 mins because we didn't feel like waiting in line and knew that we were coming back tomorrow. If you're ever planning on going to Lagoon, let me know-- I'm going to be an expert in no time.

This is a picture of Wicked...Yep it is completely vertical and not a clever photo angle!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is one impressive picture! Way to go, glad you had fun!!